St. Ambrose University Library


 

SAU Home
 

 

v3line.gif (41 bytes)
 


LeClaire Gymnasium

 

LeClaire Gymnasium was built in 1915.

The gym formally opened on January 31, 1917.

 

Documents pertaining to LeClaire Gymnasium

 

Document Source
"Dedication of LeClaire Gym" The Ambrosian, 1917
"Big Changes Coming for LeClaire" Ambrose Magazine, January 22, 1987
 

Pictures pertaining to LeClaire Gymnasium

 

Image Source
LeClaire from the east side Library Archives
The pool inside LeClaire photo used for Acorns and Oaks
The gym under reconstruction Library Archives
The making of the locker room Library Archives
The gym inside LeClaire photo used for Acorns and Oaks

 

 

Last modified

August 2007

Send questions

and Comments to:

Webmaster

librefdesk@sau.edu

 

For Students For Faculty and Staff  | Best Information on the Net | Databases  
Library Catalog
| Library Services  | Library Home | SAU Home