St. Ambrose University Library


 

SAU Home
 

 

v3line.gif (41 bytes)
 


Davis Hall

 

Davis Hall was built in two parts: 
The first part was completed in the fall of 1922 and the second part was completed in the spring of 1927.

 

 

Documents pertaining to Davis Hall

 

Document Source
"Davis Hall" The Ambrosian, 1922
The building of Davis Hall Bees and Burr Oaks, pg 104-111
Talk of an addition added to Davis Hall Bees and Burr Oaks, pg 134-135
Second Half completed to Davis Hall Bees and Burr Oaks, pg 144-145
 

Pictures pertaining to Davis Hall

 

Image Source
Frontview of Davis, from Ambrose arches Library Archives
Bishop James Davis Ambrosian, 1917
Davis Hallway Library Archives
Dorm Room Library Archives

 

 

Last modified

August 2007

Send questions

and Comments to:

Webmaster

librefdesk@sau.edu

 

For Students For Faculty and Staff  | Best Information on the Net | Databases  
Library Catalog
| Library Services  | Library Home | SAU Home