St. Ambrose University Library


 

SAU Home
 

 

v3line.gif (41 bytes)
 


Hayes Hall

 

Hayes Hall construction began in August of 1966.

The seminarians moved in December 1967.

 

Documents pertaining to Hayes Hall

 

Document Source
"New Chapel Seminary Sketch" Acorns and Oaks, May 1966
"Seminary Nears Completion" Ambrose News, October 27, 1967
"Christian Hayes Hall" Ambrose News,  January 19, 1968
Hayes Hall Ambrose Magazine, April 13, 1989
Completion of Hayes Hall Bees and Burr Oaks, pg 239
 

Pictures pertaining to Hayes Hall

 

Image Source
Most Reverend Ralph L. Hayes, D.D Oaks, 1955
Sketch of Hayes from Architect Library Archives
Construction on Hayes Hall Library Archives
Dorm Room, December 2, 1967 Library Archives
Outside the front of Hayes, 1971 Library Archives

Last modified

August 2007

Send questions

and Comments to:

Webmaster

librefdesk@sau.edu

 

For Students For Faculty and Staff  | Best Information on the Net | Databases  
Library Catalog
| Library Services  | Library Home | SAU Home