St. Ambrose University Library


 

SAU Home
 

 

v3line.gif (41 bytes)
 


Lewis Hall

 

Lewis Hall was built in 1929.

The first class was in 
February 1930.

 

Documents pertaining to Lewis Hall

 

Document Source
"University Prepared and Ready... " The Ambrose Scene, 1990
"Lewis Hall Renovation Nearing Completion" The Ambrose Scene, 1991
"Lewis Hall" the Oaks, 1949
Description of Lewis Hall Ambrose Magazine, April 13, 1989
 

Pictures pertaining to Lewis Hall

 

Image Source
Science Lecture Room, 1927 Library Archives
Lewis Construction, April 26, 1929 Library Archives
Lewis Construction, July 5, 1929 Library Archives
Postcard of Lewis Hall  found in antique shop in New Marlset, MD 
Outside view of Lewis the Oaks, 1949
Science Lab Library Archives

Last modified

August 2007

Send questions

and Comments to:

Webmaster

librefdesk@sau.edu

 

For Students For Faculty and Staff  | Best Information on the Net | Databases  
Library Catalog
| Library Services  | Library Home | SAU Home